The Trichome Institute is excited to offer Responsible Vendor (RV) Trainings in both Denver and Boulder! We are MED and CDPHE certified to teach these courses. If every member of your staff takes a Trichome Institute RV course and passes the RV test, your company will earn the highly coveted Responsible Vendor Designation.
This is the perfect course for any industry professional. During the session you will learn about:
- Proper checking of identification and spotting false IDs
- Identifying signs of intoxication
- Respectfully declining a sale to an intoxicated or underage customer
- Understanding the conduct, rules, & regulations of a licensed cannabis establishment
- Governing enforcement agencies: their roles and how all licensed employees should work with them
Location, Time, and Parking:
The Law Offices at Vicente Sederberg
455 Sherman Street, #390
Denver, CO 80203
Class: 10:30am - 1:30am
The first 20 students to sign up for the course will receive free parking in the Vicente Sederberg parking lot.
Your order number that you will receive via email is your proof of purchase for the event. Please make sure to keep this number for your records and bring it with you to the event.
We do not overbook our classes to ensure every student receives the personal attention they may need. If you cannot attend a training, please let us know 3 business days before class so we can reschedule you and release your spot to another student. Refunds or reschedules cannot be honored unless we hear from you in this timeframe. Thanks for understanding.